Monday, December 12, 2016

Howard Hughes wants Oren in his movie Chapt, 32 World of Hurt

Another explosive chapter to enjoy


If you haven't been reading it, shame on you, but if you go to Chapter 32 you will be hooked, trust me.

"Hughes said, “How would you like to be in my movie, Oren?”

Oren hummed a skeptical note.

“Well, Howard, I don’t know about that. I’m no actor.”

“Acting is so easy even those imbecile pretty boys can do it. But you wouldn’t be acting. You’d be a sheriff’s captain.”

Hughes was fishing, so Oren fished back.

“What would I do?”

“Just a few scenes that won’t take any time, but you’d bring authenticity to the part. You could wear your own uniform and that hat Miss Russell seems to like so much.”

Now Oren got it. Hughes wanted him to keep an eye on the actress and report back to him. He didn’t mind Hughes being in his debt, but he sure didn’t want to be his errand boy."
 Read it here . Be sure to bookmark it.

No comments:

Post a Comment